#WhatscookinWednesday Tomato Basil and Mozzarella Gallette
#WhatscookinWednesday Tomato Basil and Mozzarella Gallette is on for lunch and we have the recipe straight from Ruledme.com! Try this tasty Keto goodie today. One of the great things about this delicious recipe is that it is keto friendly and gluten-free! This is a savory dish that can be made sweet by substituting the savory ingredients with some berries and sweetened cream cheese filling. I say, YUM and thank you!
This makes a total of 4 single-servings of Tomato Basil Mozzarella Galette. Each serving comes out to be 323.67 Calories, 24.01 g Fat, 7.87 g Net Carbs, and 14.46 g Protein.
- Heat oven to 375°F and line a cookie sheet with parchment. Spray with non-stick spray. Combine the almond flour, garlic powder, and mozzarella liquid in a bowl then stir gently.
- Add the egg and Parmesan cheese then mix well until dough forms.
- Form the dough mixture into a large ball and place on the prepared parchment.
- Press the dough ball into a circle, working to keep the thickness uniform. It should press out to about ½ inch thick. It may be sticky so wetting your hands with a little water can help keep your fingers from picking up the crust.
- Spread pesto evenly over the center of the crust, leaving room to fold in the edges. Layer mozzarella, basil leaves, and tomatoes.
- Using the edge of the parchment, fold the edges of the crust up and over the filling. Work in a circle around the edge until all of the edges are folded up.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until crust browns and cheese is melted.
The only thing I have left to say is… ENJOY!
My name is Len Benoit and I’m the owner/trainer at Fit 1 in Etobicoke. I didn’t invent this delicious recipe but I will enjoy it right along with the rest of you. If you are in the Mississauga, Etobicoke or Toronto and want more information about my Bootcamp, Clubbell Yoga, or Personal Training classes, give me a call at 647-776-7776 or visit the website at www.fit1bootcamp.com. Come in for a FREE 7-Day Trial membership and find out if FIT is right for you!