REOPENING GUIDELINES AND PROTOCOLSOur New Experience at Fit1Bootcamp during Phase 3 in Toronto
EXPERIENCING SYMPTOMSARE YOU READY TO TRAIN CHECKLIST
- All Members and Guests are asked to not attend a session if you are feeling under the weather in any way
- All Classes must be registered online
- All Members and Guests will be sent an online Declaration Waiver and will be required to sign the waiver at every visit
- When you arrive we will allow two in the door at a time to remove shoes and move to your station quickly. Please line up outside the studio socially distanced until there is room for the next two
- We will have socially distanced respected stations which will be set up prior to your arrival
- Each Station will have a bottle of Disinfectant and your personal cloth to help us keep our equipment sanitized between classes
- Being that our door enters directly into the gym space, you are required to wear a mask but is not required during a Fitness Class or session.
- As much as we love to high five, hug and hang around to catch up, we will required our Members to leave directly after sanitizing your station and perhaps have a chat in the parking lot socially distanced of course.
SAFE EFFECTIVE WORKOUTS
FOLLOW OUR PLAN
LOSE 10-15 lbs FAST
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING