It’s #WhatsCookinWednesday and what could be better than this Keto Everything Bagel offering if a pleasing knockoff from the Starbucks Chonga Bagel Copycat Recipe – Just think of it, all of the tastinesses of your favorite bagel without all of the side effects! You know those pesky carbs, gluten and the like. Pair this with your morning coffee and you have a delicious and winning combination.
Are you ready to make your taste buds happy? Check out the recipe below.
Yields 5 bagels. Each bagel comes out to be 449 Calories, 35.5g Fat, 4g Net Carbs, and 27.8g Protein.
- 2 cup almond flour
- 1 TBSP baking powder
- 1 Tsp garlic powder
- 1 Tsp onion powder
- 1 Tsp dried Italian seasoning
- 3 Large eggs divided
- 3 Cups shredded low moisture mozzarella cheese
- 5 TBSP cream cheese
- 3 TBSP everything Bagel Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 425°. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the almond flour, baking powder, garlic powder, onion powder, and dried Italian seasoning. Mix until well combined.
- Crack one of the eggs into a small bowl and fork whisk. This will be the egg wash for the top of the bagels. The other two eggs will go in the dough.
- In a large microwave-safe mixing bowl, combine the mozzarella cheese and cream cheese. Microwave for 1 minute and 30 seconds. Remove from microwave and stir to combine. Return to microwave for 1 additional minute. Mix until well combined.
- To the mixing bowl, add the remaining 2 eggs and the almond flour mixture. Mix until all ingredients are well incorporated. If the dough gets too stringy and unworkable, simply put it back in the microwave for 30 seconds to soften and continue mixing.
- Divide the dough into 6 equal portions. Roll each portion into a ball.
- Gently press your finger into the center of each dough ball to form a ring. Stretch the ring to make a small hole in the center and form it into a bagel shape.
- Brush the top of each bagel with the egg wash.
- Top each bagel with Everything Bagel Seasoning.
- Bake on the middle rack for 12-14 minutes or until golden brown.
My name is Len Benoit and I’m the owner/trainer at Fit 1 in Toronto/Etobicoke. I didn’t invent this delicious #WhatscookinWednesday Keto Everything Bagels, I spied it on peaceloveandlowcarb.com, but I will enjoy it right along with the rest of you. They have an awesome recipe book with over 145 recipes. If you are looking for gyms in Etobicoke or Toronto and want more information about my Women’s and Co-Ed Bootcamp, Youth Sportfit Program, or Personal Training classes, give me a call at 647-776-7776 or visit the website at www.fit1bootcamp.com. Come in for a FREE 7-Day Trial membership if you are friends with one of our members, if not, head on over to the website to learn more about our 28 Day Quick Start Challenge and find out why FIT is right for you!