We are winding down this blog series with this #MindsetMonday, “I’ve Lost Control!” I can understand, why that may be your gut reaction if you are falling off track, my response is still… No, you haven’t. There is no one more in control of you than you! Though it may seem that we have no control or have lost control of yourself or your actions the truth is that you have simply lost focus or awareness of your attention. Somewhere at some point, you have placed your attention elsewhere! I know that it’s easier to imagine that you are not in control of your decisions or actions, but it simply isn’t true.
The great news is that attention is easy to recover. Think about your goals. The thing about the reasons that you have made these particular goals for yourself. Think about the steps you have taken and the steps that you are taking to make progress toward your goals. By thinking about these things you are intentionally placing your attention back on the things that important, and by placing your attention on them, you take back control!
Change It Today
- Stop and think about the things that are important to you and why. Think of the steps that allow you to experience change, and visualize that change in your life. What does it look like? What does it feel like? See it again, and you will draw nearer to it!
- It is not about control, but rather about attention. What you place your attention on grows and manifests before you. Not because you thought it, but because the way we think creates the action we take in the world.
- Your thoughts are your own, and your thoughts lead to choices, therefore your choices are your own as well. No excuses. There is no one outside of the self to blame. Pay attention to where your attention goes and you will control your life and the progress you make within it.
Think It and Say It
- I deal with my thoughts first!
- I take care of my day, one thought at a time.
- I am in control of my life because I am in control of my thoughts.
- I have thoughts of victory.
Power Thought For Today
Today I control the choices that I make.
My name is Len Benoit and I’m the owner/trainer at Fit 1 in Toronto/Etobicoke. This #MIndsetMonday simply remember to get into the mind over matter spirit and know that you have control over your thoughts. Take the time to reframe your mind so that it doesn’t get in the way of progress! If you are looking for gyms in Etobicoke or Toronto and want more information about my Women’s and Co-Ed Bootcamp, Youth Sportfit Program, or Personal Training classes, or Karma Bootcamp for Charity, give me a call at 647-776-7776 or visit the website at www.fit1bootcamp.com. Come in for a FREE 7-Day Trial membership if you are friends with one of our members, if not, head on over to the website to learn more about our 28 Day Quick Start Challenge and find out why FIT is right for you! Ask us about our Mindset of Change guy that comes FREE with every enrollment!