Happy #MindsetMonday everyone, today we will be exploring ways to overcome the belief that, “It’s so hard.” It amazes me how many people never begin at all for the fear that it will be so hard. Sometimes we can allow this thought to paralyze us into never starting or stopping what has already been started.
Let’s face it we will always be up against challenges in our lives. In fact, some of the most challenging things offer the most reward. Take relationships and parenting for example. Both require commitment, and challenge us, sometimes beyond what we think we can endure. In fact, the challenge never ends, however, the more we put into it these relationships the more we get out of them. The more the challenge the greater the reward. Sometimes this is easy to understand when we are talking about relationships with other people…
However, have you ever stopped to think about the relationship that you have with yourself? The way we treat our own bodies is often done with so much less care than the relationships we have with others. Living a healthy lifestyle can be one of the most challenging and most rewarding things you will ever do for yourself. So decide today that you will give yourself equal love and consideration as you would others and take the path that may seem difficult, but that offers the most rewards.
As we dissolve this wrong thinking today, let us be mindful that though workouts, eating life-sustaining foods, and treating ourselves with love and respect may be challenging, the benefits far outway the difficulty. What you put into it comes back tenfold.
Change It Today
- The more you don’t want to do it the harder you should go at it. Use that energy to dive right in and put everything you have into it. You will reap the benefits before you know it. The harder you work at it the quicker the results.
- When you meet a challenge consider this: If it is difficult then it is because you need to do it. Your body needs the change, the challenge is what the body works to adapt to.
- Stop making excuses that things are hard, and just focus on achieving one thing at a time. Master it, then achieve the next thing.
Think It and Say It
- My muscles are sore because they are adapting and becoming stronger.
- What is hard today is easy tomorrow.
- I believe I can do it.
Power Thought For Today
I challenge myself daily and am rewarded for my effort!
My name is Len Benoit and I’m the owner/trainer at Fit 1 in Toronto/Etobicoke. This #MIndsetMonday simply remember to get into the mind over matter spirit and know that you have control over your thoughts. Take the time to reframe your mind so that it doesn’t get in the way of progress! If you are looking for gyms in Etobicoke or Toronto and want more information about my Women’s and Co-Ed Bootcamp, Youth Sportfit Program, or Personal Training classes, or Karma Bootcamp for Charity, give me a call at 647-776-7776 or visit the website at www.fit1bootcamp.com. Come in for a FREE 7-Day Trial membership if you are friends with one of our members, if not, head on over to the website to learn more about our 28 Day Quick Start Challenge and find out why FIT is right for you!