Welcome to week 10 entitled, #MindsetMonday Changing The Belief, “I am overwhelmed.” Who hasn’t had the feeling of being overwhelmed? I dare say that people tend to take on a lot these days, with kids activities at an all-time high, both working parents, there always seems to be those moments where one simply takes on too much and doesn’t realize it until they experience overwhelm. Many times this becomes a burden and the burden can create thoughts like, “I just have too much to do,” I can’t take it anymore,” or even “I just don’t know how to fit exercise in.”
The reality is that there is nothing more important than taking good care of yourself… mind, body, and spirit. It should come first so that you have the well-being and energy to care for others. This is much like the thoughts of being too tired. When you feel too weak or overwhelmed the best thing you can do is to invest some personal time in getting yourself back on track. Feed healthy habits in your life and that will strengthen you from the inside out.
Change It Today
- Take care of yourself so that you may be at your best for others. This does not mean to sacrifice your health in order to be of service, that is called martyrdom. Some believe that they must give and give selflessly. However, there is nothing to be gained from harming yourself in order to help others. Give the Mind, Body, and Soul what it needs to be the best you can be for others.
- Believe that you can handle anything. Feed your body good nutritious food and it will hold you up when life is pulling you down.
- Strengthen the body with exercise and it will not let you down.
- Feed the mind with good thoughts and you never be overwhelmed.
Think It and Say It
- I strengthen my body with nutrient-rich foods.
- I strengthen my body with exercise.
- I strengthen my mind with good thoughts.
- I believe my body aides me in achieving my goals.
Power Thought For Today
I am successful because I think thoughts of success, which creates actions of success.
My name is Len Benoit and I’m the owner/trainer at Fit 1 in Toronto/Etobicoke. This #MIndsetMonday simply remember to get into the mind over matter spirit and know that you have control over your thoughts. Take the time to reframe your mind so that it doesn’t get in the way of progress! If you are looking for gyms in Etobicoke or Toronto and want more information about my Women’s and Co-Ed Bootcamp, Youth Sportfit Program, or Personal Training classes, give me a call at 647-776-7776 or visit the website at www.fit1bootcamp.com. Come in for a FREE 7-Day Trial membership if you are friends with one of our members, if not, head on over to the website to learn more about our 28 Day Quick Start Challenge and find out why FIT is right for you!