- Whip together eggs, salt and pepper to taste.
- Melt coconut oil in a frying pan and add sliced zucchini.
- When the zucchini is gently sautéed, add cherry tomatoes. Sauté for about a minute.
- Add mushroom and stir.
- Pour in the egg and make sure the veggies and egg are evenly distributed.
- Fry on low heat and add baby spinach. When the egg around the sides becomes firm, flip one side over to the other. The omelet will be in half with the spinach in the middle.
- Add grated cheese on top, cover with lid until melted. Serve with an avocado.
You can thank me by bringing me some. Seriously!
Len Benoit here and I’m the owner/trainer at Fit 1 Bootcamp in Etobicoke. I didn’t invent this delicious #WhatscookinWednesday Keto Vegetarian Omelet recipe, I spied it on buyketopia.wordpress.com but I will enjoy it right along with the rest of you. If you liked this one then follow our blog, we put out recipes every Wednesday. Check them out!
If you are looking for Fitness gyms in Etobicoke or Toronto and want more information about my Women’s Only Bootcamp, Co-Ed Bootcamp, Kids Fitness Program, or Personal Training classes, give me a call at 647-776-7776 or visit the website at www.fit1bootcamp.com. Come in for a FREE 7-Day Trial membership if you are friends with one of our members, if not, head on over to the website to learn more about our Fitness Programs and our FREE mini-session and find out why our Fitness Gym is right for you!
And of course if you’re a member and would like to give the gift of fitness then you can Refer your friends and family to the best bootcamp in Etobicoke right here.