These #WhatsCollinWednesday Ultimate Breakfast Roll Ups are some delicious treats for breakfast! These tasty morsels are made with eggs stuffed with bacon, sausage, and cheddar cheese. Simple right? Not only that they are Keto compliant, easy to make, and a filling breakfast made in a jiffy! Wrap them up and take them to go for a healthy and delicious snack any time of the day! These are easy to make ahead of time and store in the fridge, plus they are very low-carb because there are no tortillas to mess with.
As Ruledme says. “Don’t stress too much if you can’t get them all to roll properly. Worst case scenario, you’ll end up with a breakfast taco, or a scramble.”
You can precook the bacon and sausage ahead of time. If you don’t have bacon and sausage already cooked, its okay just cook up a batch and perhaps a little extra for next time! I recommend setting aside some bacon and sausage while cooking other breakfasts earlier in the week. (Though, I know how hard it can be to end up with “extra bacon.”)
You can build these things up just the way you like with ingredients such as cheddar cheese, mushrooms or any old keto friendly yummy. You can even stuff some veggies inside, like roasted bell peppers.
Yields 5 servings at 412.2 Cal per serving, 31.66g Fat, 2.26g Net Carbs, and 28.21g Protein. (for the entire meal)
- 10 Large eggs
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1.5 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 5 slices of bacon cooked
- 5 patties of breakfast sausage cooked
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Pre-heat a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Whisk together 2 of the eggs in a bowl. Once the skillet is hot turn the heat down to medium-low, then add the eggs. If you need to you can use some non-stick cooking spray. Season the eggs with salt and pepper.
- Cover with a lid and allow to cook for a few minutes, until the egg is cooked almost all the way through.
- Sprinkle on about 1/3 cup of cheese all over the egg. Lay down a strip of bacon, then break a sausage patty in half and lay that down on top.
- Carefully roll the egg over the fillings, usually, I can fold it in thirds. It will look a little bit like a taquito. Sometimes I have a hard time rolling it, so I fold it over the first time and use my spatula to keep it there until the egg molds onto the shape. Then I carefully fold it over again.
- Set aside the breakfast roll.
- Repeat steps 1-4 to create 4 more roll-ups. There are five roll-ups in total.
Can you say cornucopia of delicious?
My name is Len Benoit and I’m the owner/trainer at Fit 1 in Toronto/Etobicoke. I didn’t invent this delicious #WhatscookinWednesday Ultimate Breakfast Roll-Ups, I spied it on ruled.me, but I will enjoy it right along with the rest of you. If you liked this one then there are a lot of delicious recipes just right for your keto journey. Check them out. If you are looking for gyms in Etobicoke or Toronto and want more information about my Women’s and Co-Ed Bootcamp, Youth Sportfit Program, or Personal Training classes, give me a call at 647-776-7776 or visit the website at www.fit1bootcamp.com. Come in for a FREE 7-Day Trial membership if you are friends with one of our members, if not, head on over to the website to learn more about our FREE 1 session mini-session and find out why FIT is right for you!